Often in negative or ambiguous reviews about PariMatch bookmaker’s office verification comes up. PariMatch considers this data verification procedure necessary for each withdrawal of funds from the account and conducts it after the account registration. Clients of PariMatch tell how long the verification in PariMatch takes, how many documents are required. However, it is for the safety of customers and their accounts that such verification is aimed.
Verification in PariMatch: why?
Bookmaker’s office PariMatch accepts bets online. With such cooperation with customers, it is especially important to secure accounts and personal data from fraudsters. For each user to be confident in the state of his gaming account and the honesty of other bettors, and there is verification. PariMatch obliges new and regular clients to verify that the data specified in the questionnaire corresponds to reality.
- The player must meet the age limits stipulated by law. Verification helps to identify underage bettors who used other people’s documents.
- A player is entitled to only one account on the PariMatch platform. Verification helps to identify “scalpers”, i.e. players who, in the pursuit of big winnings, violate the rules of the betting company and make more than one account.
- The bookmaker’s office limits the withdrawal of funds from the account until the verification is completed, in order to make sure that it is the owner of the game deposit who makes the withdrawal request. This will protect the account from fraudsters who have taken possession of the login and password of the bettor.
- Thus, PariMatch considers verification to be a perfectly justified step, which is primarily useful for bettors themselves.
How PariMatch verification works
Verification can be performed both during registration (immediately after completing all the fields in the questionnaire) and before the first withdrawal. Often bettors ignore completing all the fields in the questionnaire, which complicates the verification, as well as refuse to put the documents on the site. But there is no way to bypass this point, so it is better to prepare for verification in advance.
- Consistently fill out all the fields of the questionnaire. If, in the course of verification, it turns out that the form contains an error, the moderator has the right to block the account pending clarification of the circumstances;
- Register on the site of the special commission;
Attach the scanned copies of the required documents to the appropriate fields. Be prepared for a second request from the moderator or request for other documents, and make copies in a timely manner.
- As a rule, complaints about how long it takes to verify in PariMatch are associated with the unwillingness or unwillingness of users to upload documents to the site;
- Indicate in the form only personal and active contacts, be in touch in order to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Be ready for verification if you connect bonus programs or withdraw funds from your account.
How long is the verification in PariMatch?
The most frequent question that is raised in PariMatch verification, how long it can take. The duration of verification depends on two parameters:
- the load of the moderators;
- the preparation of the bettor himself.
If the user has played honestly, has been cooperating with PariMatch for a long time, filled out the form, timely notified about changes, and did not violate the rules, the bookmaker’s office will conduct verification in a few days. Usually, 3 working days are stipulated.
Verification can be prolonged if the bettor has not attached documents, does not get in touch, and ignores the moderator’s requests. Recommended! Do not be tied to a specific date when you plan to withdraw money. Because of the verification, the terms may be extended, and it is impossible to withdraw funds from the account until the verification is completed.
Verification of PariMatch is verification of user data in the system for reliability. First of all, the procedure is necessary to identify fraudulent schemes. Prepare for the verification. Fill out the form, upload documents, be in touch. How long does the verification last, PariMatch can’t answer exactly, but the bookmaker is working on optimizing the procedure and speeding up the process.